BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 15, 2009




On February 3, 2006 I picked up a 911 and giving instructions to the woman (Judy) in the photo together we delivered her nieces beautiful healthy baby girl! It was very exciting! After the baby was delivered Judy and I took a moment to giggle together then I continued to give her instructions in regards to the afterbirth and the umbilical cord. I didn't get to meet them but Judy brought this photo that she gave to my supervisor who gave it to me. I of course immediately started to draw the baby but then I misplaced the photo. I found it the other day and finished the drawing. Of course I think she's gorgeous! Oh yeah, the baby was not named after me but was given the beautiful name of Mary Elizabeth (Bethie).

0 comments: